Millwright Crew Member
Summit contracting is adding Millwright Crew Members to our growing team! Job duties that are involved, but not limited to; Site preparation, onsite physical labor, use of power tools, welding, reading, and interpreting blueprints, clean-up work and ability to work at heights exceeding 100'.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn and follow Summit Contracting’s Company Values.
- Put safety as a top priority
- Care for Company material, tools, and equipment as if they are your own.
- Operate tools such as drills, impacts, welding equipment and other power tools as needed.
- Able to read blueprints or the desire to learn.
- Represent Summit Contracting professionally at all times.
- Two year tech school degree in welding or the equivalent on the job experience preferred.
- Osha 10 certification preferred but not required
- Class A CDL preferred but not required.
- Able to lift up to and in excess of 75lbs
- Able to work alone once instructions have been given
- Able to wear personal protective equipment and any other safety-related equipment.
- Able to work in extreme weather conditions and elements, indoor or outdoor including heat cold rain mud dust and snow depending on job location.
- Experience operating machinery is a plus (skid-steer, backhoe, telehandler, excavator)
- Able to work a 40 hour work week with overtime.
- Able to travel out of town and stay overnight as required
- Able to show up to work every day on time.
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Short Term/Long-Term Disability
- Clothing Allowance
Summit Contracting is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
FEDERAL LAW OBLIGATES US TO PROVIDE REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION TO THE KNOWN DISABILITIES OF APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES, UNLESS TO DO SO WOULD IMPOSE AN UNDUE HARDSHIP. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LET US KNOW IF YOU NEED AN ACCOMMODATION TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION PROCESS OR TO PERFORM ANY ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF THE POSITION SOUGHT.
Applications are considered for all positions, and employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other prohibited basis of discrimination, as provided under applicable state and federal law.
Notice to Applicants: An illegal drug test and background check are required as a Conditional Offer of Employment.